We will be upgrading our Polaris circulation/catalog system Monday, October 15, 2012. Some of our regular services will be unavailable, and others limited on that day.
- Public Internet Computers will NOT be available at any EPL location (but our website will be accessible via home or wireless devices).
- Wi-Fi WILL be available at all EPL locations.
- The Public Access Catalog will NOT be available.
- Library materials CAN be returned, but will NOT be checked in.
- NO library cards will be issued.
- You WILL be able to check out if you have your library card with you.
Thank you for your patience. We hope to be back to “business as usual” by Tuesday morning.