Education to Go (ed2go)
Welcome to your FREE Online Learning Library!
Elkhart Public Library now offers a wide range of FREE, highly interactive courses. Take each course entirely over the Internet at your convenience, from work, home, school, or anywhere else… 24/7, 365 days a year! All courses are led by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin monthly.
Courses are FREE to resident Elkhart Public Library card holders.
To take advantage of this exciting learning opportunity:
- Go to myepl.org/info247,
- Find “Online Learning Courses” on the list,
- Click on the plus sign and choose “Education to Go.”
Follow the steps below to request a FREE passcode. The passcode verifies that you are an Elkhart Public Library card holder and allows you to access your course for FREE. This will be entered on the “payment” line in the enrollment process.
To request a passcode from the Elkhart Public Library ed2go homepage:
- You will be required to enter your name, Elkhart Public Library card barcode and your email address. If you do not have an email address, free accounts such as Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo! Mail are available on the Internet.
- Once you submit the required information, your passcode will appear on the screen, and will also be sent to your email inbox. (To avoid having the email sent to your junk folder, be sure to add @cengage.com as a safe sender in your email.)
- You must attend class within the first two weeks, or you will be dropped from the course.
Search for a specific course or browse the catalog to view the hundreds of titles that are available.
- Course descriptions contain the following options:
- Enroll Now
- View Demo
- Instructor Bio
- Student Reviews
Once you have selected a course, click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- Choose the start date you would like (please note, you will not be able to access lesson one until that start date). You may enroll in a course two weeks past the start date, but no later. You must attend class within the first two weeks, or you will be dropped from the course.
- If this is your first time enrolling in an ed2go course, enter your email address in the New Student Box and click on “Create Account”. If you are a returning student, simply type in your email address and password used in your last registration.
- As a New Student you will need to complete the Account and Student Information page and click on the “Continue to Payment Options” button. As a returning student you will be taken directly to the payment options page. Please note that you can submit generic information in the student section. Your information is not tracked or shared.
Activate your course by entering your Passcode on the payment page.
- At the Payment Options Page please enter the passcode provided by your library and click the “Pre-Authorized Passcode” button. Please note: a passcode can only be used for one course registration.
Congratulations! You are now enrolled and will receive a confirmation at the email address you provided. If you require assistance please click on the “Help” tab at the top of the page to email a member of the Student Support Team. Enjoy your course!