Use your Elkhart Public Library card to download magazines to your computer, tablet or phone! No waiting list, no returns, no expiration date!
What you’ll need:
- A computer or mobile device (tablet or smartphone) and an Internet connection
- An email account
- An Elkhart Public Library card in good standing (Resident and Non-Resident card holders may use Zinio)
- A free account at EPL’s Zinio Magazine Collection (myepl.org/zinio)
- A free account at Zinio.com
- Zinio for Libraries app for off-line reading
How it works:
- View our illustrated step-by-step Quick-Start Guide.
- Watch a video: Zinio for Libraries – One Account
Zinio for Libraries read only app is available for Apple products, Android, Kindle Fire* and PC/Macs. Zinio’s “Instant Read” streamline and magazine download feature is available through the following web browsers; Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. Note: The Zinio app is not available for the NOOK Color or Tablet. Barnes and Noble does not allow Zinio to be downloaded from their app store. Zinio may be accessible through the NOOK browser depending on the memory of your NOOK. * Kindle Fire users, if you are unable to access the Zinio app from your device, refer to this alternate download method or view the video tutorial below.
- Visit our FAQ page (myepl.org/ziniofaq)
- Email your questions to email@example.com
- Call us at 574-522-5669
We would love to hear your thoughts on this new EPL service. Let us know in Speak Your Mind at the end of this post.
Edited March 2015 to reflect upgrades that simplify the Zinio experience.