Great News! The Main Library’s art prints are again available to check out — AND you can now browse the collection on Flickr. The description for each Flickr image includes title, artist and size, as well as a link to its EPL Public Access Catalog (PAC) listing. Each PAC listing includes a link to its corresponding Flickr image. (Note: Dunlap’s prints are not yet in the gallery. We expect to have them photographed and uploaded by mid-June.)
To see a gallery of EPL Art Prints on Flickr, go to tinyurl.com/EPL-ArtPrints.
Click on any image in the gallery for an individual view of that print.
Each image will include title, artist, size, and a link to its PAC listing.
PAC (Public Access Catalog)
If you are searching the PAC for a specific print, and you know the title or artist, simply search the same way you would for books, movies, etc.
To browse the Art Print collection in the PAC:
- In Limit by, click on the triangle at the right end of the box.
- Select “Art Prints” from the drop-down menu.
- An asterisk (*) will appear in the Keyword search box.
- Click the Go! button.
To link to an image from the catalog listing:
- Select the “View the picture here.”
- This will open a new window containing an image of the print.
Art Print check-out information:
- Loan period: 6 weeks
- Limit of 4 per cardholder
- May be placed on hold
- May be renewed one time
- May be checked out by cardholders age 12 and older