New name, same great online learning opportunities
Gale Courses, formerly Learn4Life, continues to offer a wide range of highly interactive courses. Take each course at your convenience, from work, home, school, or anywhere with an Internet connection… 24/7, 365 days a year! All courses are taught by expert instructors, including many nationally known authors. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin monthly.
Courses are FREE to resident Elkhart Public Library card holders.
To take advantage of this exciting learning opportunity:
- Go to myepl.org/info247,
- Find “Online Learning Courses” on the list,
- Click on the plus sign and choose “Gale Courses.”
How do I enroll in a course?
- Click “Enroll Now” next to the course of your choice. You can find courses by browsing through the categories on the left of your screen or by using the search bar above.
- Select your course start date and click “Continue.”
- If you have never taken a Gale (or Learn4Life) course, enter your email address in the New Student area, and click “Create Account.” Complete the Account and Student Information page and then click “Continue to Payment Options.” If you are a returning student: enter your account email and password and then click “Sign In.”
- Enter your library barcode and click “Use Library Card”. Congratulations! You are now enrolled and will receive confirmation at the email address you provided.
You must access the first two lessons within the first two weeks, or you will be dropped from the course.
Check out Gale Courses and our other Online Resources at myepl.org/info247