- This event has passed.
June 29 @ 7:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
Join us for a Bedtime Stories session every other Monday. Then show up in your pajamas and enjoy your snack and our stories.
Here’s this week’s recipe:
A quick oatmeal cookie dough to help late night bakers!
- 1 cup quick oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey, warmed
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup dark chocolate covered cherries, chopped
- 1 ripe banana
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, add the quick oats.
- Next squeeze the ripe banana in its skin. Peel and add to bowl with quick oats.
- Add ¼ cup chopped walnuts.
- Add ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate covered cherries
- Stir mixture until combined and crumbly.
- Add ½ cup peanut butter and stir.
- Heat honey for 30-60 seconds to warm, add to mixture and stir.
- Eat as no-bake cookie dough OR bake for 12-15 minutes.