Your next meeting spot
Welcome to our new meeting room reservation page.
By using the form below, you can now see our current reservations and available times. Reservations are still subject to the library’s adopted policy, and confirmation or requests for additional information will be sent to you at the email address provided.
We value your safety in this pandemic. Currently, we are scheduling meeting rooms only for government functions and not-for-profit organizations.
Meeting rooms currently are available on a limited basis and with certain restrictions in place.
- Physical distancing requirements and our building mask guidelines must be observed.
- Changing public-health conditions may result in our cancelling your reservation with little notice.
- The maximum capacities in our meeting rooms are listed in the options available on the form.
- Reservations must be received at least 48 hours in advance of your requested meeting date and time.
- We are not able to accommodate walk-in requests for immediate use at this time.
- Bottled water and other single-serving drink containers with lids are permitted. Food is prohibited in our facility until further notice.
Elkhart Public Library invites community members, groups and businesses to use our meeting rooms at our downtown location, 300 S. Second St. Spaces vary in size and may be reserved, subject to availability, using the form below.
The reservation process begins with the submission of the form below.
Please select a time range that covers the entirety of your meeting room use. Please include special requests, such as use of screens, whiteboards and other information, in the notes section.
The person submitting the meeting room reservation request must be at least 18 years old and have an Elkhart Public Library card in good standing. Please see our meeting room policy for full details. On-demand conference rooms for up to 10 people also may be available, first-come first-served, on the second floor of our downtown location. Please inquire at the reference desk.