Your next meeting spot
We value your safety in this pandemic. With a revised public health order expected this week, we have paused all bookings. If you represent a government office, please contact us directly for possible arrangements.
Meeting rooms currently are available on a limited basis and with certain restrictions in place.
- Physical distancing requirements and our building mask guidelines must be observed.
- The maximum capacity in a reserved meeting room is 20 people.
- Reservations must be received at least 48 hours in advance of your requested meeting date and time.
- Currently, we are scheduling only in four-week increments. Changing public-health conditions may result in our cancelling your reservation with little notice.
- We are not able to accommodate walk-in requests for immediate use at this time.
- Bottled water and other single-serving drink containers with lids are permitted. Food is prohibited in our facility until further notice.
Elkhart Public Library invites community members, groups and businesses to use our meeting rooms at our downtown location, 300 S. Second St. Spaces vary in size and may be reserved, subject to availability, using the form below. For more information, please email Community Engagement.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this evolving public-health situation.
An application may be submitted in person or via email, as described in our policy. The person signing the meeting room application must be at least 18 years old and have an Elkhart Public Library card in good standing. Please see our meeting room policy for full details. On-demand conference rooms for up to 10 people also may be available, first-come first-served, on the second floor of our downtown location. Please inquire at the reference desk.