Since the invention of the printing press, people have gotten together in groups to talk about what they’ve read. These groups are supported by the library, and if you have an idea for a new discussion, send us a note.
Cleveland, 6:30 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month and 1:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month. Come share your latest great read and hear about titles to add to your reading list. This is a casual group with no assigned reading.
NEW – Beacon Book Club
Elkhart Health and Aquatics on East Jackson Boulevard, 10 a.m. on the second Thursday of each month in the community center.
- Nov. 14 – The Red Address Book by Sofia Lundberg
- Dec. 12 – A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Jan. 9 – The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
Osolo Page Turners
Osolo, 6:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month.
- Nov. 11 – The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
- Dec. 9 – The Story of Arthur Truluv by Elizabeth Berg
- Jan. 13 – Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
Dunlap, 6:15 p.m. on the first Monday of each month.
- Nov. 4 – A Higher Loyalty by James Comey
- Dec. 2 – Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Jan. 6 – Confederates in the Attic by Tony Horowitz
- Feb. 3 – Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
- March 2 – Pigs in Heaven by Barbara Kingsolver
- April 6 – The Beautiful Mystery by Louise Penny
- May 4 – Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
- June 1 – The Housemaid’s Daughter by Barbara Mutch
- July 6 – Elephant Company by Vicki Croke
- Aug. 3 – Dog on It by Spencer Quinn
- Sept. 14 (due to Labor day) – Have You Seen Luis Velez by Catherine Ryan Hyde
- Oct. 5 – At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon
- Nov. 2 – I’ll Push You by Patrick Gray
- Dec. 7 – The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
Downtown Book Club
Downtown, 6:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month.
- Oct. 21 – Lila by Marilynne Robinson
- Nov. 18 – The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Dec. 16 – Blackbird House by Alice Hoffman