Since the invention of the printing press, people have gotten together in groups to talk about what they’ve read. These groups are supported by the library, and if you have an idea for a new discussion, send us a note.
Cleveland, 1:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month. Come share your latest great read and hear about titles to add to your reading list. This is a casual group with no assigned reading.
Osolo Page Turners
Osolo, 6:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month.
- Nov. 12 – The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens
- Dec. 10 – The Bridge Club by Patricia Sands
- Jan. 14 – Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
Dunlap, 6:15 p.m. on the first Monday of each month.
- Dec. 3 – Humbug: The Unwinding of Ebenezer Scrooge by Tony Bertauski
- Jan. 7 – A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline
- Feb. 4 – Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters
- March 4 – The Woman Who Smashed Codes by Jason Fagone
- April 1- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- May 6 – An Invisible Thread by Laura Schroff
- June 3 – Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns
- July 8 – An American Family: A Memoir of Hope and Sacrifice by Khizr Khan
- Aug. 5 – A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- Sept. 9 (special date) – A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel
- Oct. 7 – Beyond the Bright Sea by Lauren Wolk
- Nov. 4 – A Higher Loyalty by James Comey
- Dec. 2 – Wonder by R.J. Palacio
Downtown Book Club
Downtown, 6:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month.
- Nov. 19 – Black Elk Speaks by John G. Neihardt
- Dec. 17 – Vermeer’s Daughter by Barbara Shoup
Young At Heart
Various locations, 6:30 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month. This club is for adults who enjoy young adult novels.
- Dec. 13 – All These Beautiful Strangers by Elizabeth Klehfoth (meeting at Hacienda / Easy Shopping Place, off East Jackson Boulevard)