Talk it out
(As the public health situation continues to evolve, please contact your library location for information about upcoming book discussions.)
Since the invention of the printing press, people have gotten together in groups to talk about what they’ve read. These groups are supported by the library, and if you have an idea for a new discussion, send us a note.
Cleveland, 1:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month. Come share your latest great read and hear about titles to add to your reading list. This is a casual group with no assigned reading
Osolo Page Turners
Osolo, 3 to 4 p.m. on the second Monday of each month at Hillcrest United Methodist Church, 4206 E. Bristol St., Elkhart, during Osolo Branch’s renovation. Contact Donna Mitschelen for information on getting a book.
- January – “Letters from the Skye” by Jessica Brockmole
- February – “A Marriage Bureau for Rich People” by Faraha Zama
- March – “Founding Mothers” by Cokie Roberts
- April – “Exiles” by Christina Baker Kline
- January – “Sweep: The story of a girl and her monster” (juvenile)
- February – “Born on a Crime” (biography)
- March – “Girl who waits with gun” (historical fiction)
- April – “One for the Money” (mystery)
- May – “American Dirt” (fiction)
- June – “Hunger Games” (young adult)
- July – “Where the Crawdads sing” (fiction)
- August – “West with the Night” (non-fiction)
- September – “The day the world came to town” (non-fiction)
- October – “The girl with the loud voice” (fiction)
- November – “Shortest way home” (non-fiction)
- December – “The Noel letters” (fiction)
Downtown Book Club
Currently on hiatus. Downtown, 6:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month. Please contact Deb Bloom for more information.