Talk it out
Since the invention of the printing press, people have gotten together in groups to talk about what they’ve read. These groups are supported by the library, and if you have an idea for a new discussion, send us a note.
Cleveland, 1:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month. Come share your latest great read and hear about titles to add to your reading list. This is a casual group with no assigned reading. Contact Mary Ann Kempa for more information.
Osolo Page Turners
Osolo, 3 to 4 p.m. on the second Monday of each month. Contact Donna Mitschelen for information on getting a copy of the book.
- June 12 – “The Last Flight” by Julie Clark
- July 10 – “The Lincoln Highway” by Amor Towles
- August 14 – “Today a Woman Went Mad in the Supermarket” by Hilma Wolitzer
- September 11 – “The Violin Conspiracy” by Brendan Slocumb
- October 9 – “The Midnight Library” by Matt Haig
- November 13 – “Mad Honey” by Jodi Picoult
- December 11- “Seven Days of Us” by Francesca Hornak
Dunlap, 6:15 p.m. on the first Monday of each month, except for holidays. For information on attending or getting a copy of the book, please contact Sue Eller at 574-875-3100.
- June 5 – “The Fault in our Stars” by John Green
- July 3 – “The Nickel Boys” by Colson Whitehead
- Aug. 7 – “Rescued” by David Rosenfelt
- Sept. 11 – “Educated” by Tara Westover
- Oct. 2 – “The Night Gardener” by Jonathan Auxier
- Nov. 6 – “Fascism” by Madeleline Albright
- Dec. 4 – “Where Treetops Glisten” by Tricia Goyer, Cara Putman and Sarah Sundin
Novel Conversations (Downtown)
Downtown, 5:30 p.m. on the last Tuesday of each month. For more information or to get a book, contact Bevin Redding.
- June 27 – “High Tide in Tucson” by Barbara Kingsolver
- July 25 – “84, Charing Cross Road” by Helene Hanff
- Aug. 29 – “Olive Kitteridge” by Elizabeth Strout
Romance Readers Roundup (Virtual)
Join a monthly virtual book club for romance readers at 6 p.m. each second Tuesday. Hear upcoming releases, books you’re reading and books others are reading, too. RSVP by clicking on the date below or on our events calendar to receive the link to join.