(As the public health situation continues to evolve, please contact your library location for information about upcoming book discussions.)
Since the invention of the printing press, people have gotten together in groups to talk about what they’ve read. These groups are supported by the library, and if you have an idea for a new discussion, send us a note.
Cleveland, 1:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month. Come share your latest great read and hear about titles to add to your reading list. This is a casual group with no assigned reading.
Beacon Book Club
Elkhart Health and Aquatics on East Jackson Boulevard, 10 a.m. on the second Thursday of each month in the community center.
Osolo Page Turners
- June 7 – Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
- July 12 (second Monday due to Fourth of July holiday) – “Summer of 69’” by Elin Hilderbrand
- Aug. 2 – The Egg and I by Betty McDonald
- Sept. 13 (second Monday due to Labor Day holiday) – Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Oct. 4 – Becoming Ms. Burton: From Prison to Recovery to Leading the Fight for Incarcerated Women by Susan Burton
- Nov. 1 – The Camel Club by David Baldacci
- Dec. 6 – One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
Downtown Book Club
Downtown, 6:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month.