(Note: During the COVID-19 public health situation, please also refer to our post about available computer services.)
Copiers are available for public use at all EPL locations. Black and white copies are $0.15 per page, and color copies are $0.50 per page. Copies may be paid for with cash, debit/credit card, Apple Pay, or Google Wallet.
Printing is available from all public computers in EPL locations. Black and white prints cost $0.15 per page, and color prints are $0.50 each. Prints may be paid for with cash, debit/credit card, Apple Pay, or Google Wallet.
Printing from home or non-library devices
EPL uses ePRINTit for wireless printing. Wireless and offsite print jobs are available at the Downtown and Pierre Moran libraries. Print jobs are held for 48 hours before they are deleted.
- Click Select File button to select the file for printing, customize the settings and type a username of your choice.
- Click on the orange submit printer button at the bottom to continue.
- Go to the library downtown or Pierre Moran branch – the document will be waiting for payment and printing.
- Register an email address with the app
- Select the type of file to be printed on the main screen.
- Choose the location to print the file
- Choose print options.
- Enter a username.
- Go to the library location you selected to pay and receive your printing.
Option 3: Print by email
- Send the print job, either as an email or as an attachment. Click here for black and white at the Downtown library and click here for color. For Pierre Moran black and white click here and color click here.
- Receive a reply email from ePRINTit indicating your document was received.
- Go to the library location you selected – the document will be waiting for payment and printing. (Your username will be the portion of your email account before the @ sign.)
Faxing and Scanning
At our downtown location only, Elkhart Public Library offers Simple Scan for sending documents to email, USB drives, Google Drive, smartphones or tablets. Scans can be made in either color or black and white, and can be saved in a variety of formats. The system also has fax capabilities – cost is $1 per page for U.S. and Canada numbers, and $2 for international.
All our branch locations also offer fax sending services. Cost is $1 per page for U.S. and Canada numbers, and $2 for international (cash only).