See the new Cleveland Branch during welcome week
We’re ready to celebrate the reopening of our Cleveland Branch following its renovation!
Join us for Cleveland Welcome Week, May 9-14. We’ll cut the ribbon with the Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce at 4 p.m. Tuesday, May 10, and wrap up the week with “Wild About Summer Reading,” featuring our friends with the Potawatomi Zoo.
The rundown of everything going on during Cleveland Welcome Week:
- Monday, May 9, 1:30 p.m. – Readers Roundtable. A book discussion group with no assigned reading. Come with your opinions of any book you’ve recently read and bring a notepad to write down what others have read.
- Tuesday, May 10, 4 p.m. – Ribbon cutting. Tour the renovated branch and enjoy refreshments following the ceremony.
- Wednesday, May 11, 11 a.m. – Storytime at Cleveland. Meet Miss Donna and enjoy a special, library-themed storytime.
- Thursday, May 12, 5:30 p.m. – Music at Cleveland with Cool Change. Join us for guitar duo Steve Seevers and Drew Frailey, and enjoy coffee on us.
- Friday, May 13, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Book sale. The Friends of Elkhart Public Library are hitting the road for this special event.
- Saturday, May 14, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Wild About Summer Reading. Zoo animals will be visiting from Potawatomi Zoo, and we’ll have games, face painting and lots of info about what kids can win during the Summer Reading Challenge.
Cleveland Welcome Week is presented by the Friends of Elkhart Public Library.