Top 10…Things you can find in EPL’s Digital Library
10. Test prep – LearningExpress provides practice and test prep for college standardization tests, including the SAT and ACT.
9. Research – Conduct research through the use of databases compiled with eBooks, peer-reviewed journals and newspapers. Databases such as Inspire, TOPICSearch, Gale Virtual Reference Library and Reference Shelf can be helpful when working on those tedious research projects.
8. Music, books, movies – OK, so that’s three things, but so what? Hoopla has it all!
7. Magazines – Overdrive and its companion app Libby have hundreds of titles spanning fashion, music, hobbies and more.
6. Personal improvement – LinkedIn Learning Library offers self-paced learning for professional and creative skill development.
3. Recipes – AtoZ World Food has all of the recipes, every cuisine for every taste.
2. Product ratings – Learn before you burn so you don’t cry after you buy – check out Consumer Reports.
1. Answers – Brainfuse is almost like cheating on your homework. Get great help when you want it, including a live chat.